James Bond island trip from Krabi
James Bond island & Phang Nga Bay Tour by long tail boat from Krabi.
Trip itinerary for James Bond island by long tail boat from Krabi (joint tour)
09.00-09.30 am. pick you up from hotel in Krabi.
Arrive at the pier (Phang-nga National Park) and board a longtail boat visit to:
James Bond Island highlight of the film “The Man with the Golden Gun” Called by local people “Khao Tapoo”
Leaning Mountains (Called “Khao Ping Gun” in Thai)
Have fun canoeing for sightseeing around the mangrove forest and sea caves.
Visit to Koh Panyee island or Muslim Floating Village.
Free time for shopping, sightseeing and photo taking of school or the local lifestyle on the island.
Stop for lunch at local restaurant.
13:30 Back to the pier and visit to “Tao Tong Waterfall”
Enjoy swimming & relaxing.
17:00-17.30 Transfer back to hotel in Krabi.
The price included:
* Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels located in Ao Nang Beach, Nopparat Thara Beach & Krabi town)
* Lunch on tour (Halal food or vegetarian food on request)
* Canoeing gear, paddle guide
* English speaking guide
* Accident insurance (The accident insurance not cover on your personal belonging, please check it before leaving)
* Additional charge 1,000 THB. per car/van for round trip transfer from hotel in Klong Muang Beach, Tub Kaek Beach area.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to change for make it fit with the local weather & tide level.
* The booking must be made 24 hours in advance or earlier.